ASSIGNMENT – GRAMMAR, SPELLING & PONCTUATION

The amount of grammar and usage errors today is astounding. Not to mention spelling. If I was a teacher, I’d feel bad that less and less students seem to understand the basic principles of good writing. Neither the oldest high school student nor the youngest kindergartener know proper usage. Students often think they can depend on word processing programs to correct their errors.

No way!

Watching TV all the time, it’s easy to see why they’re having trouble. TV interferes with them studying and its strong effect on children has a lot to do with their grades. There’s other factors too, including the indifference of parents like you and I. A mom or dad often doesn’t know grammar themselves. We should tell our children to study hard like we did at their age and to watch less TV than their classmates.

The amount of grammer grammar and usage errors errors today is astounding; not to mention spelling. If I was were a teacher, I’d feel badly that less and less fewer and fewer students seem to understand the basic principles of good writing. Neither the oldest high secondary school students nor the youngest kindergartener nursery child know proper usage. A student often thinks they can depend on word processing programs to correct they’re their errors.

Know No way!

Watching TV all the time, its it’s easy to see why their they’re having trouble. TV interferes with them studying and it’s its strong affect effect on children has a lot to due do with their grades. There’s there are other factors, too, including the indifference of parents like you and I. A Mom mum or Dad (parents) often doesn’t do not know grammegrammar themselves. We should tell are our children to study hard like as we did at they’re their age and to watch less TV then than their classmates.